My surroundings have changed me quite a bit.
Or more like I've adjusted myself into the situation.
Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't
Sometimes I bear it in and hold onto my breathe
Other times I'm ready to explode, ready to pack my bags and leave
But that would just mean, giving up
So instead I stick it out and make it through each day.
Yet, when I have my days of rest, my time alone
I sit back in my chair and my train of thoughts turn into a jumble of things
A million of unhappiness you realize you've done wrong, you've looked at incorrectly
You want to fix it, yet time doesn't rewind for you to do so
So you live with it
And these days are the worst.
Onto the next day you hope and watch your every step trying not to step on any toes
When night comes, you reflect on the day
And hope some how in some way, you've touched someone's life
You've corrected your own wrongs and brushed off the bad influence.
ANd still....there's something missing....
No comments:
Post a Comment