Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sore

OMG. My dream was weird.
Now I can't quite remember what it was about, but that it was weird. haha.
The only thing I remember most vividly and felt was how sore my body still is from Aikido class.
Geesh, my butt muscles and shoulder muscles hurt from yesterday's practice. I feel like it's so hard to lift my arm.
Whenever I reach up and stretch, it sounds like something snapped. Oh yo, not good.
Otherwise class was awesome today even though I don't like getting up at 7am.
Although, I do have about 15 pages worth of writing to do this weekend.
I don't want to be cramming it in next week.
I will be really worn out if that was the case.

Eh, I've just been really tired.
But overall things are finally falling together again.
I think....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment